The Company Comprises Two Departments:
Customised Software Development
Tools and methodologies for the I.T sector evolve faster than in any other sector. It is vitally important to balance inclusion of the latest development platforms with tried and tested ones. Customers require systems to be developed in platforms which will have longevity and can be supported long into the future. This is where experience wins out. Having developed software systems for a wide range of different sectors, including Criminal Justice, Health Care and Banking sectors, we pride ourselves in reviewing the latest development trends and where appropriate integrate these into solutions we develop.
Examples of customised software solutions that we have developed include:
- CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- SERVICE DELIVERY MONITORING SYSTEMS
- ROTA MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- MAIL TRACKING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Silver Certified Partner
In recognition of the standard of software solutions developed, we have been accredited by Microsoft achieving one of their highest accolades: Silver Partner – ISV.
Elite Training & Consultancy Services Ltd was established in Belfast NI back in April 1988. Our initial remit was solely bespoke software development projects however, in 1994 the decision was taking to widen its portfolio to include business training and since making that strategic decision, Elite has developed a reputation as a lead provider of corporate training within Northern Ireland (though, we are not confined to delivering training courses solely in NI.)
We provide training in management, personal and organisational development which includes topics such as Programme Management, Business Writing, Presentation Skills, Project Management etc.
We currently hold the following accreditations which provides testimony to the quality of training provided:
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Authorised Training Centre since year 2000: ILM is an internationally recognised Management Qualification and these qualifications have been approved by Central Government, to join the National Qualifications Framework. Our training centre number is R21253 and our Organisation Reference Code is U02217.
- FAS Approved Training Centre: Approved by FAS to deliver Project Management and Management Development Programmes in the Republic of Ireland.
- PRINCE2® Project Management Authorised Training Centre since Year 2004: In addition to providing non accredited programme and project management training, we are also authorised to deliver PRINCE2 training, which is an international recognised project management methodology
Training Courses NI
- Project Management Training
- PRINCE2® Training
- Project Governance
- Management & Leadership Training
- Accredited ILM Programmes
- Coaching Skills
- Business Communication Skills
- Sales, Tele-sales & Sales Script Development
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Care Training
- Report Writing Training
- Minute Taking Training
- Economic Appraisals
- Training Needs Analysis
- Retirement Planning
- Mediation Skills
- Speech Writing
- Media Skills
- Effective PR and Publicity
- Tender Writing Services
- Conflict Management
To book any of our courses, please contact our office on:
T: +44 (0) 28 9072 6050
F: +44 (0) 28 9072 6060